Requested correction to last committee minutes

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 4:12:06 PM2/6/23
to bylaws-committee-2024
I am having a hard time finding the thread where they were transmitted.

One correction please, where it is noted that I requested that I be addressed as the Chair or Ms. Harlos can you please clarify that was instead of my LNC title of Madame Secretary so that there is no confusion between the Committee Secretary and myself.  Without that clarification, it sounds like I said that out of the blue like some tyrant lol.  I was getting confused when people referred to the Secretary whether they meant me or Ms. Arrowwood.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Sylvia Arrowwood

Feb 6, 2023, 4:15:15 PM2/6/23
to bylaws-committee-2024
Good idea.  Will do and resend.

Also the proposal on membership C says unanimous, but I believe it was without objection as I don't typically vote whereas unanimous suggests everyone voted.