Zigduino reservations

Pierce Nichols

Feb 17, 2011, 11:52:51 PM2/17/11
to Zigduino Announce
The Zigduino is almost ready to go into production! In order to make
sure that we make enough to satisfy the needs of all those of you who
have been waiting so patiently for them, we're now taking reservations
for the first batch. If you reserve a Zigduino before 1 Mar 2011, you
will receive your Zigduinos from the first batch, as soon as they are
ready to ship.

In order to reserve your Zigduino, send an email to zigduino-
reserv...@logos-electro.com with your name, email address, and the
number of Zigduinos you would like to buy from the first batch. When
they are ready to ship, you will receive an email with directions
telling you how to order the Zigduinos you reserved.

Pierce Nichols
Logos Electromechanical LLC