Yuriy Flyud

Jul 28, 2020, 6:39:24 AM7/28/20
to Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum
To export all Patient data we call $everything endpoint and iterate over paginated results. One of the links to ‘next’ page returned by a server fails. For example:
{
  "resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
  "text": {...},
  "issue": [
    {
      "severity": "error",
      "code": "processing"
    }
  ]
}
I was trying to create a Jira ticket, but could not find a project to assign it to.

Yuriy Flyud

Jul 28, 2020, 7:41:31 AM7/28/20
to Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum, Yuriy Flyud

Shilpy Sharma

Jul 28, 2020, 11:04:16 AM7/28/20
to Yuriy Flyud, Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum
Thanks for reporting it, we are looking into it.

Shilpy Sharma
Informaticist & Software Engineer
Interopion

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Shilpy Sharma

Jul 28, 2020, 11:35:21 AM7/28/20
to Yuriy Flyud, Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum
I tried https://api.logicahealth.org/DaVinciPDexProvider/data/Patient/$everything and clicked on the links to 'next' page and it is working, please try again and let us know if it is working for you.

Shilpy Sharma
Informaticist & Software Engineer
Interopion

Yuriy Flyud

Jul 28, 2020, 11:56:25 AM7/28/20
to Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum, shi...@interopion.com, Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum, Yuriy Flyud

Shilpy Sharma

Jul 28, 2020, 1:06:19 PM7/28/20
to Yuriy Flyud, Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum
Hi Yuriy,

I tried again with my token and went to like 10 "next" links and it was working.  I am not sure why you are seeing the error.  By the time I tried to debug it through your token, the token expired.  Could you share your new bearer token by emailing it just to me?

Shilpy Sharma
Informaticist & Software Engineer
Interopion

Shilpy Sharma

Aug 10, 2020, 6:46:13 PM8/10/20
to Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum, Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum
This turns out to be an issue with HAPI's JPA server versions 4.2.0, 5.0.0 and 5.0.2 that was reported here in this thread https://github.com/jamesagnew/hapi-fhir/issues/1924. Logica sandbox is currently on HAPI 4.2.0.

Yuriy Flyud

Aug 11, 2020, 8:22:21 AM8/11/20
to Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum, shi...@interopion.com, Logica FHIR Developer Discussion Forum

Thank you for looking at this. Now, when I know the reason, it will be easier to workaround this issue.