SNOMED International reference sets for COVID-19

56 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Daniel Karlsson

ulæst,
15. apr. 2020, 11.53.1915.04.2020
til COVID-19 Interoperability Assets

Dear All,

SNOMED International are developing a set of resources for COVID-19, and in particular a set of reference sets for use with COVID-19 coded data. Linda Bird l...@snomed.org is in charge of the SNOMED efforts.
Having a quick look at the sets there are significant overlaps and it would seem that coordination between the two efforts would benefit both.

Cheers,
Daniel

Carol Macumber

ulæst,
15. apr. 2020, 12.11.2315.04.2020
til Daniel Karlsson, COVID-19 Interoperability Assets, Linda Bird

Hi Daniel

Thanks for reaching out. Nice to hear from you and I hope you and yours are well.

From the Clinical Architecture side, we’d be happy to get together with Linda to look at the SNOMED reference sets in comparison to what’s being developed in the LOGICA FHIR IG, at Clinical Architecture and elsewhere (we’re also aligning with some folks the US ONC put us in contact with).

Feel free to let us know when you’d be available to meet.

Thanks again.

Carol

Andrew Kanter

ulæst,
15. apr. 2020, 13.13.1515.04.2020
til COVID-19 Interoperability Assets, Daniel Karlsson, l...@snomed.org
Are you also following what we are doing with the CIEL dictionary? IMO is also producing value sets. Would be great to get on the same page. Also just saw Dick Tayrien's request on AMIA/ACMI listserves.

--------------------
Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH FACMI FAMIA

Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
Columbia University
Email: andrew...@columbia.edu / ask...@cumc.columbia.edu
Mobile: +1 (646) 469-2421
Skype: akanter-ippnw