COVID-19 FHIR Profiles IG - v0.2.0 Release

Preston Lee

Apr 4, 2020, 4:46:41 PM4/4/20
to COVID-19 Interoperability Assets
Hi All,

v0.2.0 of the FHIR IG has just rolled out to production:

    https://covid-19-ig.logicahealth.org

Please see the artifact index for complete list of resources; we will start providing release notes with major deltas in subsequent release. Please keep your feedback coming!

Preston

Carol Macumber

Apr 6, 2020, 3:28:27 PM4/6/20
to Preston Lee, HTA Members (termauth-cc@lists.hl7.org), COVID-19 Interoperability Assets

Hi Preston –

For any specification that references external terminologies, it’s HL7’s policy to include the following Copyright statement. Can this be added to the homepage?

"This HL7 specification contains and references intellectual property owned by third parties ("Third Party IP").  Implementers and testers of this specification SHALL abide by the license requirements for each terminology content artifact utilized within a functioning implementation. Terminology licenses SHALL be obtained from the Third Party IP owner for each code system and/or other specified artifact used. It is the sole responsibility of each organization deploying or testing this specification to ensure their implementations comply with licensing requirements of each Third Party IP."

Thanks,

Carol (as vice-chair of HL7 Terminology Authority)

Stan Huff

Apr 6, 2020, 3:48:08 PM4/6/20
to Carol Macumber, Preston Lee, COVID-19 Interoperability Assets, Susan Matney, Nathan Davis

Yes, we should add this statement.  Thanks, Stan

Apr 6, 2020, 4:27:58 PM4/6/20
to Stan Huff, Carol Macumber, COVID-19 Interoperability Assets, Susan Matney, Nathan Davis
Sounds good. I will add it for next release.