IG Releases for April 1, April 3

Preston Lee

Mar 31, 2020, 12:44:02 PM3/31/20
to COVID-19 Interoperability Assets
An initial "partial" IG release will start tomorrow, April 1st, to test the continuous delivery pipeline for rapid updates. It will include existing Vital Signs work while missing units of measure and other content issues are being worked out. On Friday, April 3rd, we'll push out a more complete IG draft, and have a better idea of what subsequent iterations will look like.

Simultaneously (I think Friday), Clinical Architecture will be releasing flat files of the content for all implementor use. URLs are currently being set up and a web page will launch soon with links to all these assets.

Thank you all for the discussion and comments. Please continue to voice thoughts and issues between all your COVID-19 calls!

Preston

Radov, Nicholas O

Mar 31, 2020, 1:07:10 PM3/31/20
to Preston Lee, COVID-19 Interoperability Assets

If we find issues with the IG draft should we post messages to this Google Group, or create Issues on the Github repository, or create tickets on HL7 Jira?

Preston Lee

Mar 31, 2020, 7:28:28 PM3/31/20
to COVID-19 Interoperability Assets
Here for the time being. I will update the GitHub README to say the same! -Preston