HL7 Project Scope Statement (PSS) Draft - Implementations

Preston Lee

Apr 9, 2020, 3:47:26 PM4/9/20
to COVID-19 Interoperability Assets
A Project Scope Statement (PSS) is currently being drafted status. Primary sponsor is CIMI. https://confluence.hl7.org/display/CR/COVID+19+FHIR+IG

Please let us know if you have current/planned implementation projects directly tied to these profiles! We'd like to make the HL7 community aware of current downstream projects. Thanks much,

Preston

Carol Macumber

Apr 9, 2020, 4:48:24 PM4/9/20
to Preston Lee, COVID-19 Interoperability Assets, Vocab Co-Chair ListServ (vocab-cc@lists.hl7.org)

Hi Preston –

If agreeable to project leads, could you list HL7 Vocabulary Work Group as an interested party? I’ve passed along to Vocab Co-chairs and we agreed that we don’t think Vocab should be a co-sponsor, but we would like to be kept informed as an interested party.

Thanks in advance,

Carol