[PSGuardian] School Closed for Thursday, January 26

Rick Todd

Jan 25, 2023, 8:59:49 PM1/25/23
to PCS Staff, PCS Guardian, Board of Ed
Good evening Pirates!

Hope you enjoyed your snow day as you are about to get another as we will be closing school for Thursday, Jan. 26. Although some main roads are safe for driving, we are experiencing very slick back roads, with some primary roads already becoming sheets of ice. The road commission has shared that they will not be treating any back roads until tomorrow morning (after 10am). We appreciate your understanding as work to keep everyone safe. Have a good evening and GO PIRATES!!