[PSGuardian] Weekly Compass Update

1 view

Lori Sandula

Jan 6, 2023, 4:22:27 PM1/6/23
to PS Guardian
Happy 2023!

HERE is your weekly Compass update.

--
Lori Sandula
Pathfinder Principal
2100 E M-36, Pinckney, MI 48169

Lori Sandula

Jan 13, 2023, 3:35:54 PM1/13/23
to PS Guardian
Hello!  Just a reminder that our staff will be involved in professional development on Monday, January 16.  School is not in session for your students.

HERE is our weekly Compass update.

Have a great weekend!

Lori Sandula

Jan 20, 2023, 5:05:00 PM1/20/23
to PS Guardian
Wow!  What a great week to kick off our 2nd semester -

HERE is your weekly update.

Lori Sandula

Jan 27, 2023, 5:46:37 PM1/27/23
to PS Guardian
Hello!  Please see our newsletter for some exciting changes at Pathfinder :)

Lori Sandula

Feb 3, 2023, 4:54:17 PM2/3/23
to PS Guardian
Please see below for our weekly Compass update - including a very exciting Jets Pizza day at Pathfinder!

Lori Sandula

Feb 10, 2023, 5:12:40 PM2/10/23
to PS Guardian
Please check our Compass HERE.  Hot off the presses is information on next year's registration.

Have a great weekend!

Lori Sandula

Feb 16, 2023, 5:56:45 PM2/16/23
to PS Guardian
Hello!  Please enjoy your mid-winter break.  See you Tuesday!

Lori Sandula

Feb 24, 2023, 5:12:08 PM2/24/23
to PS Guardian
Well, that was a short week :)  We wish you a weekend of heat, power and easier travel.

HERE is your weekly compass update.

Lori Sandula

Mar 3, 2023, 3:43:54 PM3/3/23
to PS Guardian
Hello!  I hope this evening's snow does not complicate things for you and your family.

Did you notice that we only have three more weeks in the 3rd quarter?  Our year is going so quickly!

Lori Sandula

Mar 10, 2023, 3:35:02 PM3/10/23
to PS Guardian
Dear Pathfinder Families -

Please see this week's Compass.  Lots of cute photos this week!

Lori Sandula

Mar 17, 2023, 5:07:08 PM3/17/23
to PS Guardian
HERE is your weekly update and a quick Irish blessing for you and your family.

From Pathfinder's door to yours -
"May your troubles be less and your blessings be more,
And nothing but happiness come through your door."