[PSGuardian] Sharing Student Work

Lori Sandula

Dec 31, 2022, 10:41:07 AM12/31/22
to PS Guardian
Dear Pathfinder Families:

We interrupt your holiday break to share some student work :)

Our 7th grade Exploratory News Reporting students, under the leadership of Christine Dorosh, have been working hard to create their news casts.  Anchors Gaby Lummis, Will Ladd and Gabe Mortensen lead us through a series of breaking news stories that will enrich your understanding of Pinckney Schools.  Our Video Production elective contributed their new knowledge with the editing of the video for the newscasts.

Guest spots include Mr. Rick Todd, Mr. Jeff Carlson, Ms. Elana Black, Ms. Stephanie Johnson, Mr. Duane Davis, Ms. Sandy Parker, Ms. Jennifer Maciag, Ms. Nancy Minhinnick, Coach Kelly and myself.  Student guests include James Richardson, Ben McCready, Shae Crowe, Mason Minhinnick, Raelyn Johnson, Matthew Frisbey, Aubrey Hughes, Austin Ouilette, Jackson Schnieder, Kaitlyn Macneil, Maggie Podhola, and many more working behind the scenes to create these informative, high quality productions.

I highly encourage you to take a few minutes and watch each newscast.  Besides our impressive students, you will find some interesting and eye opening news.

Enjoy :)

Lori Sandula

--
Lori Sandula