[PSGuardian] Athletic Opportunities - Basketball & Wrestling

Lori Sandula

Jan 3, 2023, 1:21:50 PM1/3/23
to PS Guardian, Karmen Moen, Patty Higgins
Hello!  We are looking forward to seeing all of our kids again tomorrow.  If your student is interested in either Girl's Basketball or Wrestling, please continue reading for an update.

Girl's Basketball:  Tryouts are tomorrow beginning at 4:15 in the Complex gym.  Students must be registered and have an up-to-date physical to participate.  This is an option for grades 7 & 8.

Wrestling:  Practices begin tomorrow at 4:00 in the wrestling room in the Complex gym.  Students must be registered and have an up-to-date physical to participate.  This is an option for grades 6-8.

We are able to provide supervision for students who need to stay after school.  Ms. Karmen Moen will be supervising a study hall for students in the Pathfinder cafeteria from 2:50-3:50.  Please review the expectations below with your student if they are participating:
  • Students must be in the cafeteria before 2:50.  Cell phones are not allowed.
  • 2-3 students to a table.
  • Snacks & water can be eaten but students should clean up after themselves.
  • The expectation is to work on homework or read a book.  Chromebooks may be used but not for games.
  • Students need to ask Ms. Moen to leave the cafeteria to use the restroom or get materials from their locker.
We consider this after school supervision a privilege and have high expectations for student behavior.  There could be up to 50 students participating and we want to ensure that this is a valuable time for our student athletes to get homework done before going home.  Please note that if student behavior is disruptive, we will contact home once before not allowing attendance.

Thank you for your support!

--
Lori Sandula
Pathfinder Principal