[PSGuardian] 19th Annual Spaghetti Dinner is Coming!!

Rick Todd

Jan 10, 2023, 9:01:57 AM1/10/23
to PCS Guardian, PCS Staff, Board of Ed
Hello Pirates,

We are less than a month away from one of our biggest events of the year as we host the 19th Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser and Business Expo, which is set for Saturday, February 4 at Pinckney Community High School. This event is not only a great way for us to showcase all of our talented Pirate musicians, but the proceeds collected from tickets and the business expo will directly support our PCS music program. Please see the attached information below for all of the necessary ticket information.

Spaghetti Dinner Save the Date 2023 011023.pdf
Spaghetti Dinner Ticket Order Form 2023 011023.pdf