How to deactivate validate post code

Денис Лазарев

Oct 25, 2017, 11:24:07 AM10/25/17
to Stripe API Discussion
Hi, I want to deactivate validate post code and hide postal code form
if this imposible)))

Remi J.

Oct 25, 2017, 11:26:15 AM10/25/17
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hey,

You can not disable the validation on the postal code in Elements at the moment. What you can do though is disable the postal code field entirely. This is done by passing `hidePostalCode: true` when setting up the card element. You can then collect the postal code in your own field if you prefer.

You can see an example here: https://jsfiddle.net/vbckzdrr/

Hope this helps!
Remi

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Денис Лазарев <lazary...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I want to deactivate validate post code and hide postal code form
if this imposible)))

Денис Лазарев

Oct 26, 2017, 7:50:01 AM10/26/17
to Stripe API Discussion