Updated list of IP addresses used for Stripe webhook deliveries

Richard Godbee

Jul 20, 2021, 7:57:37 PM7/20/21
to Stripe API Announcements
Hi api-announce,

Stripe delivers webhooks to your Stripe integration from a list of IP addresses that we publish on our website. This message is to let you know that we're updating that list.

We're removing three IP addresses from the list, and we've already stopped using them to deliver webhooks:

54.241.31.99
54.241.31.102
54.241.34.107

We're also adding three new IP addresses to the list, and we promise that we won't use these new IP addresses for webhook deliveries before August 1, 2021, at midnight UTC:

18.211.135.69
54.88.130.119
54.88.130.237

You can find the complete, updated list of IP addresses that Stripe uses to deliver webhooks on our documentation website: https://stripe.com/docs/ips#webhook-notifications