Upcoming iOS SDK Feedback

Mitu

Jun 7, 2016, 1:14:40 PM6/7/16
to Stripe API Announcements
Hi everyone,

We're in the process of updating our iOS SDK and would love to hear from you.

If you're building an app or have one that accepts payments and would like to provide feedback, please email me directly at mitu+...@stripe.com.

Based on prior feedback, a few features included in this update:
- Simple API that supports both Apple Pay (if available) and card entry through the same calls.
- SDK wraps Stripe's API to tokenize, store, and retrieve a card via Customer object.
- Added support for an optimized UI to collect payment information. The UI supports the ability select Apple Pay (if available), select a card that's been previously added or add a new card (w/ optional billing address), and collect shipping information.
- Ability for customers to securely store credit card info for faster checkout across apps and other sites
- Ability to customize some aspects of the UI such as font, background and foreground colors, and tint.

Cheers,
Mitu