api.stripe.com IP addresses

Brian Delahunty

Mar 19, 2019, 5:42:52 PM3/19/19
to api-an...@lists.stripe.com

Hi api-announce,

We are beginning to leverage more of these IP addresses, and ask that you ensure that your firewall egress rules will permit requests to api.stripe.com through any of the published IP addresses.

As a reminder, while we publish a list of fixed IP addresses for api.stripe.com, we do make use of DNS-based failover, and you must only send API traffic to the IP addresses returned by looking up api.stripe.com through DNS.  This IP address list is provided solely to help you set up egress firewall rules, if needed.

Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions: https://support.stripe.com/email/.

Best,

-Brian