Creating Customers and Subscriptions INSIDE Managed Accounts

Mark Berry

Apr 8, 2015, 11:35:25 PM4/8/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
We are implementing the new Connect API with Managed Accounts.

We want each Managed Account to have its own Customers with their own Subscriptions.
Is this possible?

If not, do we have to set up each Managed Account's Customers and Subscriptions in the Master Account and manage payments ourselves to the individual Managed Accounts?

Thanks,
Mark

Brian Krausz

Apr 9, 2015, 12:15:21 AM4/9/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hi Mark,

Yes, you can do this in the same way you would for standalone accounts. When doing this, charges would be made directly on the managed account, meaning fees and disputes would be charged to them. You can also still take an application fee.

Thanks,
Brian

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Matthew Arkin

Apr 13, 2015, 6:55:39 PM4/13/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com

Please don't repeat the same email over and over again in response to different threads. One is enough.

Sent from Mailbox

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 3:54 PM, mrfrezz98 <mrfr...@gmail.com> wrote:

How do I get my customers what do I have to do to set up customer doubts why need my own list of emails please get back to me thank you