Prefilling in API Stripe: Connect OAuth Reference

Benfars

Feb 21, 2017, 12:33:48 PM2/21/17
to Stripe API Discussion
Hi there;

I'd like to connect a Stripe account to another so i use the api strip documentation to prefilig some parameters.

I would like to know how we can display the parameter? is it specific to some country?

Best Regards

Remi J.

Feb 21, 2017, 1:53:59 PM2/21/17
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hey,

We take that value into account even though it doesn't appear directly in the form. It gets saved automatically on the account when you send them to Stripe during the OAuth flow even if you can't see it directly.

Hope this helps!
Remi

Benfars

Feb 22, 2017, 10:13:36 AM2/22/17
to Stripe API Discussion
Hey;

Thanks o lot for your reply, It's that what I want to know and it helps me.

Best Regards