Need to give a N length (4months only) for a subscription

Chamssoudine Bacar

Oct 2, 2015, 8:32:58 PM10/2/15
to Stripe API Discussion
Hi,

Is there is  any solution to limit a subscription like after N payment, subscription will be cancelled ? the subscription is in connected accounts.

For more explanation, i have some products that need to be paid in 5months example. after subscription need to be cancelled. i have to in the API and did not found a way to handle it.
Please give me a solution for this.

Thanks.

Dan Wang

Oct 2, 2015, 8:36:44 PM10/2/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hi Chamssoudine,

No, there's no way to do this.

Dan

Matthew Arkin

Oct 2, 2015, 8:47:50 PM10/2/15
to Jake K.
Hi Chamssoudine,

The way I would do this is create a subscription for the monthly amount. Then create a webhook that listen for the invoice.payment_succeeded event. You would then count the payments made by the customer and cancel their subscription once they have paid.

Matt