403 Forbidden Error

Amutha Bharathi

Aug 6, 2015, 10:42:10 PM8/6/15
to Stripe API Discussion
Hi,

 I am getting 403 (Forbidden) error while calling the checkout.js through handler. I am not using the checkout.js from stripe.com. I have downloaded the file and use it in my application separately. This error has been resolved if I copy and replace the checkout code from stripe.com into my js file. But the error occurring after sometime. I am using test account for development not live one. framework .Net

Matthew Arkin

Aug 6, 2015, 10:44:03 PM8/6/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com, Stripe API Discussion
Only checkout.js loaded directly from Stripe is supported. You're going to want to do this for a variety of reason, mainly security related anyways.

Matt

Sent from Mailbox