When does Stripe stop support for a specific API version?

Guillermo Romero

Apr 13, 2015, 2:38:54 PM4/13/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hi!

Sorry if this has been specified somewhere else but I looked at the "Api upgrade guide" and didn't find anything.

Does Stripe continue to support really old API versions?
We're currently using "2014-01-31" but I haven't been able to find a warning message or something stating that support for that version will stop some day. Can I continue using this API version safely?

Thank you!

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of WePow Inc. © 2015.

Matthew Arkin

Apr 13, 2015, 2:39:39 PM4/13/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Not too my knowledge. I've seen people using 2012 in the irc room

Sent from Mailbox

Greg Sabo

Apr 13, 2015, 7:55:06 PM4/13/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hi Guillermo -

Our philosophy at Stripe is to keep older API versions working for as long as possible. We currently have no plans on deprecating 2014-01-31, so it's safe to continue relying on it for the foreseeable future.

-Greg

Guillermo Romero

Apr 14, 2015, 1:58:57 PM4/14/15
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com