Charge:: CVC for existing customer

Vijay Kumar Rajput

May 15, 2016, 8:19:27 AM5/15/16
to Stripe API Discussion
Hi,

After first time charge, I am storing customer and associating their cards in our DB but with out CVC because PCI compliance, I can store it.

I want to ask from my customer to select old card by showing PAN (last four) and enter CVC for each transaction but seems like this feature is not available.

Please suggest me how to do it or help me out to redirect to API doc.

Thanks,
Vijay

Remi J.

May 15, 2016, 8:20:53 AM5/15/16
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hey Vijay,

At the moment, we don't support passing the CVC along with a saved card to verify it again. You'd need to either collect the full card details again or just use the saved card without the CVC instead.

All the best,
Remi

Vijay Kumar Rajput

May 16, 2016, 7:33:34 AM5/16/16
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Thanks Remi,

Is there any future plan to implement this feature. For a returning customer, asking CVV is can be easy instead of full CC again.

--Vijay

Remi J.

May 16, 2016, 7:37:59 AM5/16/16
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
It's definitely something we've heard before and might offer in the future but we don't have a firm timeline to share at the moment no!