Subscription With Start Date and Trial End Date

Jonathan Parker

Aug 10, 2015, 2:15:12 PM8/10/15
to Stripe API Discussion
All of our subscriptions need to start on the first of the month. We want to start supporting a 30 day trial period at sign up. At the end of the 30 days we need to charge a pro-rated amount for the time between the end date the first of the following month.

I tried setting the billing_cycle_anchor and trial_end when creating the subscription, but the API is ignoring the trial date and immediately charging the pro-rated amount.

What is the easiest way to support this?