[stripe-api-announce] Updates for May 10

'Karla Burnett' via Stripe API Announcements

May 10, 2016, 9:02:14 PM5/10/16
to Stripe API Announcements
Hey all,

We have a few exciting changes this week around subscriptions:

== API
We've released a new `v1/subscriptions` API endpoint, with the ability to create, update, retrieve, cancel and list active subscriptions directly (previously Subscriptions were only accessible via the Customer object). Documentation is available here: https://stripe.com/docs/api#subscriptions

== API Libraries
 * stripe-go version 14.0.0 has been released. Changelog: https://github.com/stripe/stripe-go/blob/master/CHANGELOG
 * stripe-java version 2.5.0 has been released. Changelog: https://github.com/stripe/stripe-java/blob/master/CHANGELOG
 * stripe-php version 3.13.0 has been released. Changelog: https://github.com/stripe/stripe-php/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
 * stripe-python version 1.33.0 has been released. Changelog: https://github.com/stripe/stripe-python/blob/master/CHANGELOG
 * stripe-ruby version 1.42.0 has been released. Changelog: https://github.com/stripe/stripe-ruby/blob/master/History.txt

 - Karla

Andre Marcelo-Tanner

May 11, 2016, 7:29:02 AM5/11/16
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com

Can we get cancelled subscriptions or are those gone? Would be nice to be able to sync cancelled subscriptions if we never knew the original subscription id

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Stripe API Discussion" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.stripe.com/group/api-discuss/.

Remi J.

May 11, 2016, 7:57:37 AM5/11/16
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hey Andre,

We don't support returning canceled subscriptions at the moment. Those are deleted/gone as soon as they are canceled. You can still find information about it using the List Events API [1] and passing `customer.subscription.deleted` in the `type` parameter to see all the subscriptions that have been canceled.

Hope this helps!
Remi

Andre Marcelo-Tanner

May 11, 2016, 8:48:24 AM5/11/16