Upcoming invoice date

Don Morris

Apr 13, 2018, 3:52:02 PM4/13/18
to Stripe API Discussion
Does the date field field in the return object for invoices.retrieveUpcoming reflect the date the invoice will be sent for automatic invoicing?

it's hard to tell with test data since everything happens so quickly. I'm trying to show users when they can expect their card to be charged again for their subscription.

Remi J.

Apr 13, 2018, 3:55:11 PM4/13/18
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com
Hey Don,

The `date` property [1] on the upcoming invoice would represent the date at which this invoice will be created. It should be the same as `current_period_end` on the Subscription object [2]. You can easily confirm this by creating a subscription in Test mode with no trial period and then look at the upcoming invoice which should be a month from now for a monthly plan.

Hope this helps!
Remi

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Don Morris <donmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does the date field field in the return object for invoices.retrieveUpcoming reflect the date the invoice will be sent for automatic invoicing?

it's hard to tell with test data since everything happens so quickly. I'm trying to show users when they can expect their card to be charged again for their subscription.

Donald Morris

Apr 13, 2018, 4:01:07 PM4/13/18
to api-d...@lists.stripe.com

Thanks Remi

Regards,

Don Morris

From: "'Remi J.' via Stripe API Discussion" <api-d...@lists.stripe.com>
Date: Friday, April 13, 2018 at 3:55 PM
To: <api-d...@lists.stripe.com>
Subject: Re: [stripe-api-discuss] Upcoming invoice date

Hey Don,

The `date` property [1] on the upcoming invoice would represent the date at which this invoice will be created. It should be the same as `current_period_end` on the Subscription object [2]. You can easily confirm this by creating a subscription in Test mode with no trial period and then look at the upcoming invoice which should be a month from now for a monthly plan.

Hope this helps!

Remi

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Don Morris <donmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does the date field field in the return object for invoices.retrieveUpcoming reflect the date the invoice will be sent for automatic invoicing?

it's hard to tell with test data since everything happens so quickly. I'm trying to show users when they can expect their card to be charged again for their subscription.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.stripe.com/group/api-discuss/.