Mailing list

Nicky Perian

Apr 12, 2021, 8:10:13 PM4/12/21
to opensource-dev

Monty Brandenberg

Apr 12, 2021, 10:41:53 PM4/12/21
to opensou...@lists.secondlife.com
You found us.

Nicky Perian

Apr 13, 2021, 10:27:00 AM4/13/21
to opensource-dev
OPEN-355

I have used Homebrew (MacOS and Linux) to pull in Python2 for version updating. The folks at Homebrew dropped Python@2 support. That makes build environment construction difficult and possibly undoable.

Please up the priority for Python3 integration into the viewer build process.

Geir Nøklebye

Apr 13, 2021, 10:30:51 AM4/13/21
to Nicky Perian, opensource-dev
On macOS you can still use the Pyton 2.7 from Mac Ports (https://www.macports.org/install.php)

Actually I recommend using Mac Ports rather than homebrew. As a small detail they had Apple Silicon support weeks before homebrew.

--
Archives of earlier incarnations of this list are at https://list-archives.secondlife.com
---