Login web browser width

Tonya Souther

Jul 26, 2020, 11:53:34 AM7/26/20
to opensource-dev
When I use a large window size (on my Linux systems, 3100x2000), the login web page doesn't take up the full width of the viewer window, and there's a scrollbar. Is this limited somewhere, and if so, where do I go looking for it?

Screenshot from 2020-07-26 08-27-31.png

slacker

Jul 26, 2020, 2:52:40 PM7/26/20
to opensource-dev
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 10:53:34 AM UTC-5, Tonya Souther wrote:
> When I use a large window size (on my Linux systems, 3100x2000), the login web page doesn't take up the full width of the viewer window, and there's a scrollbar. Is this limited somewhere, and if so, where do I go looking for it?

This is a desktop enviroment problem looks like to me. SDL
And you DE.
Resize it and check into your DE.
Is this a Unity deskopt enviroment.
Kde etc. Had a small issue with xfce4 but fixed it in setting of my system.