cef build --- linux

Nicky Perian

Jun 24, 2020, 3:25:35 PM6/24/20
to OpenSource Mailing List
I am running into
undefined symbol: blink
multiple errors.

I can't find what package  or setting is missing.
Anyone know?

Thanks

Callum Linden

Jun 24, 2020, 3:34:29 PM6/24/20
to Nicky Perian, OpenSource Mailing List
Sorry Nicky. I know next to nothing about the Linux version but as far as I know NickyD had it all working okay so hopefully he’ll be along any moment to point you in the right direction.

On Jun 24, 2020, at 12:25 PM, Nicky Perian <nicky...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Archives of earlier incarnations of this list are at https://list-archives.secondlife.com
---

slacker

Jun 24, 2020, 4:58:02 PM6/24/20
to opensource-dev

As you may know  most of us Linux builds built our own  CEF3. And NicykD did  a great job if your using debian or  Ubunto 16.04 updates.
as far as her multiple version build pick a direction "if" sometimes  causes issues. here is a build for 16.04 and  18? what ever the Debian freaks use.
if you like me to upload my builds be happy to.
remember for Debian systems in the realm of builds uses this "use_sysroot=true"  else false for al other systems. "use_sysroot=false " you will  have issues big issues.
build-cmd.sh

slacker

Jun 24, 2020, 5:00:52 PM6/24/20
to opensource-dev

Nicky Perian

Jun 26, 2020, 10:23:29 AM6/26/20
to OpenSource Mailing List
At build of cef it is defaulting to python3 with autobuild being based on python2.
Is there a workaround to default cef to python2?