Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Victoria OBrien

olvasatlan,
2017. nov. 30. 15:48:282017. 11. 30.
– RadLex Feedback
I work for the American College of Radiology and many of our participants who map there exams to RPIDs find that some RPIDs simply do not match their exam name, with that, they begin the Build Your Own Mapping process. I have two concerns:

1. once an end-user selects the predicates and values, how quickly does RSNA review this requests and responds with an RPID?

2. If the RSNA responses with either a new ID or an existing ID, does the status of the exam change from 'Tagging in Process' to 'Tagging Suggested'? Meaning, where should the end user look to see if RSNA has responded to the Build Your Own Mapping?

Best,
Victoria O'Brien
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek