Availability of Radlex in German

Philipp Daumke

Apr 13, 2018, 4:41:37 AM4/13/18
to RadLex Feedback
Hi,

I read that the German Radlex shall be published in early 2018. is there a release date?

All the best
Philipp

Ken Wang

Apr 16, 2018, 9:18:51 PM4/16/18
to Philipp Daumke, RadLex Feedback
Hi, the official announcement of this release is still pending.  We expect this to occur sometime in the next few weeks.  In the meantime, the version of RadLex available on bioportal (bioportal.bioontology.org), version 3.15, contains the German content in its pre-release form.

Cheers,
Ken Wang

--
Kenneth C. Wang, M.D., Ph.D.