Playbook feedback

Ken Wang

Oct 21, 2016, 9:25:31 AM10/21/16
to Kyle....@mdanderson.org, RadLex Feedback
Dear Dr. Jones,

Thank you for your recent feedback about RadLex Playbook, and our non-functioning email link.  We should have the link fixed shortly.  Regarding RPID6610, it looks like you're right about this one.  We will review at our weekly meeting next week.

Thanks again,
Ken Wang

--
Kenneth C. Wang, M.D., Ph.D.
Chair, RadLex committee, RSNA

Steve Drew

Oct 21, 2016, 9:35:07 AM10/21/16
to Ken Wang, Kyle....@mdanderson.org, RadLex Feedback, Christopher Carr

Dr. Wang,

I am in receipt of test Msgs; they look fine and this process should work very nicely.

Thx, Steve

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670