[P4-edu] Notes from the Education Workgroup meeting, 12-17-2018

Noa Zilberman

Dec 17, 2018, 3:19:14 PM12/17/18
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Dear All,

Happy Holidays Season!

The meeting notes from the workgroup meeting today are available at:

We will appreciate if you can contribute to the getting started page (https://github.com/p4lang/education/blob/master/GettingStarted.md), and complete your action items from the previous meeting in time for the next meeting. You should have received the invitation to the next meeting by now (January-14th).

In addition, we will appreciate if you can contribute project ideas for our GSoC application.
Either update https://github.com/p4lang/education/wiki/Project-Ideas or send me/Robert the information.
If you have a good idea for a project, but you can not be the mentor - please still send us your idea. If you can be a mentor, but you have no ideas for a project - please let us know as well!
Here is some more information about GSoC: https://google.github.io/gsocguides/mentor/

Best Regards,
Noa