[P4-edu] P4 Education Working Group Meeting on Monday at 9am PST

3 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Robert Soule

ungelesen,
17.05.2019, 08:00:3717.05.19
an p4-...@lists.p4.org
Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, we will have a P4 Education Working Group meeting on
Monday 20th, at 9am PST. Can you please try to complete the education
survey by the end of today, so we can aggregate and discuss the
results at the meeting?

The current agenda is as follows:
- Update on edu activities (tutorial, workshop, hackathon)
- Discussion of engagement with the community
- Survey summary
- Decide on more concrete action items for the WG

-Noa and Robert

Elisa Rojas

ungelesen,
20.05.2019, 07:53:0220.05.19
an p4-...@lists.p4.org
Dear Robert,

Unfortunately I won't be able to join today's meeting due to a personal issue. But please share the minutes and I'll act accordingly.
Regarding the survey, I think I already completed it some time ago, but can you provide a link just to check whether it's the same survey I'm referring to? Thank you!

Best,

--

Aaron A. Glenn

ungelesen,
20.05.2019, 12:05:5620.05.19
an p4-...@lists.p4.org
What is the meeting Hangouts? link -- I tried the last two invitation links with no success and don't see one for this meeting :-/

--
Aaron A. Glenn

AAGICo Berlin UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Brueckenstr 4.