[P4-edu] Meeting notes and GSoC

Noa Zilberman

Dec 3, 2018, 5:22:33 PM12/3/18
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Dear All,

The meeting notes from today are now available on the wiki.

As discussed in the meeting, we will appreciate if you can come up with project ideas for GSoC. We have set up a wiki page for ideas, and until we sort out the permissions problem feel free to mail the projects ideas to me or Robert, and we will add them to the page.

Please use the following format:

1) Title
2) Description (2-5 sentences)
3) Expected Outcome
4) Skills (Required / Preferred)
5) Possible Mentors
6) Difficulty: Easy/Medium/Hard

The next meeting will be, as usual, 2 weeks from today.
Cheers,
Noa

Noa Zilberman

Dec 4, 2018, 10:07:09 AM12/4/18
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Hi Elisa,

Access control is actually one of our action items from this meeting. We will follow up on that with everyone.

Kind Regards,
Noa

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 3:05 PM Elisa Rojas <elisa.roj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Noa, all,

Thanks a lot for the minutes and summary. I couldn't join the call as I had class, but I'll try to attend the next one, in two weeks.

I have a request regarding the contributions to the wiki. I'm member of p4lang, but not my student Arturo. So he cannot join to contribute. Nothing crucial... but maybe it would be nice to add him as well, as he's the most involved in the P4 activities. Do you know who should I contact to grant him access?

Much thanks!
Best,

Elisa Rojas

Elisa Rojas