[P4-discuss] P4 Workshop 2019 Agenda is Here!

P4.org

Apr 23, 2019, 12:57:04 PM4/23/19
to p4-di...@lists.p4.org

Dear P4 Community,

The agenda and all demos for May 1st, P4 Workshop 2019 have been finalized!

As established in previous years, you will hear from the pioneers in P4 that are trailblazing the way for adoption of this programming language.

The highlight of our Workshop will be John Hennessy's Keynote talk on " The End of Moore’s Law and Faster General Purpose Processors, and a New Road Forward ".

Please click here to register as soon as you so we can reserve a spot for you!

Also, a friendly reminder that P4 Developer Day 2019 will take place the day after the workshop on Tuesday April 30th at the same venue at Stanford. We will have a well-balanced blend of lectures & hands-on exercises for the entire day. Due to the hands-on component of this event, once the attendee limit is reached, we will not be able to accept any additional registrations. Please click here for Developer Day registration and claim your spot today!

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope and Xilinx. We wouldn’t be able to hold these great events without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p...@p4.org.

We look forward to seeing you there.

-P4.org