[P4-discuss] REMINDER: Call for Proposals - P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit, April 2020

P4.org

Feb 20, 2020, 12:20:16 AM2/20/20
to p4-di...@lists.p4.org

Dear P4 Community,

We are excited to announce the new P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit! With the growing interest and accelerated adoption of P4 and programmable forwarding across a growing number of use cases in networking, this year is being expanded to a three-day event, with day one comprised of tutorials and the following two days consisting of a workshop-style format. The breadth and depth of the content will include insightful keynotes; in-depth technical sessions on P4 and the tool chain; use cases for switching, NIC, and other network functions; hands-on tutorials; and live demonstrations of P4-enabled products. In moving to this new format, it will provide attendees a broader perspective on important developments over the past year, insights on what is coming next, and an opportunity to socialize with P4 community members.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we invite proposals for talks, posters, and demos to be presented at the P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit, which will be held during April 28-30, 2020 at Stanford University.

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4 code for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take the P4 language in interesting, new directions. We would like to keep the workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks and demos should be used to showcase P4 in action and not for product marketing.

To submit a proposal, please upload a detailed one/two-page PDF to the submission site before the deadline.

Submission site: https://summit-cfp-2020.p4.org/

Deadline: March 13, 2020 11:59pm PT (firm)

Notification: March 27, 2020

To stay updated on all details of the summit, please refer to the webpage: https://p4.org/events/2020-p4-summit/

Sincerely,

P4 Language Community and Open Networking Foundation