[P4-discuss] Call for Proposals: April 28-30, 2020, P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit 2020

P4.org

Jan 31, 2020, 1:12:42 PM1/31/20
to p4-di...@lists.p4.org

Dear P4 Community,

We invite proposals for talks, posters, and demos for presentation at the P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit 2020, which will be held on April 28--30, 2020 at Stanford University. The first day will consist of tutorials on P4, while the second and third days will consist of keynotes, talks, posters, and demos showcasing P4 and programmable forwarding.

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4-based solutions for real systems and deployments in both academia and industry. We are also interested in use cases that take the P4 language in interesting, new, and unanticipated directions. We take a broad view of P4 and network programmability, including but not limited to, programmable switches, programmable network-interface cards (or SmartNICs), end-host networking (e.g., DPDK), middleboxes, network function virtualization, and the use of programmable networks in networking education.

We would like to keep the workshop focused on technical content, i.e., talks and demos should be used to showcase P4 in action and not for product marketing.

All submissions will be reviewed by a technical program committee chaired by Anirudh Sivaraman (New York University) and Larry Peterson (Open Networking Foundation). To submit a proposal, please upload a one-page PDF to the submission site before the deadline. Please provide sufficient detail to help us fairly evaluate your submission, e.g., a single short paragraph will likely be insufficient. A good submission will describe the problem you’re solving, how P4 or programmable forwarding helps you solve the problem, what the solution is, how you evaluated it, and how you’ll be presenting it (poster, demo, or talk).

Submission site: https://summit-cfp-2020.p4.org/

Deadline: March 13, 2020 11:59pm PT (firm)

Notification: March 27, 2020

To stay updated on all the details of the workshop, please refer to the

event webpage on P4.org: https://p4.org/events/2020-p4-summit/

Sincerely,