[P4-discuss] 2 Days Left to Register for P4 Workshop 2019!

P4.org

Apr 29, 2019, 1:36:21 PM4/29/19
to p4-di...@lists.p4.org

Dear P4 Community,

A friendly reminder that P4 Workshop 2019 is in 2 days, on May 1st, at the Arrillaga Alumni Center @ Stanford. Please note, online registration will close tomorrow by end of day.  Although onsite registration will be available, ticket prices will increase, so please grab your ticket while you can!

We can guarantee you will have a packed day with:

  • John Hennessy’s Keynote Talk, “The End of Moore’s Law and Faster General Purpose Processors, and a New Road Forward "

  • Exciting talks from companies such as Google, Arista Networks, Microsoft Research, Kulcloud, and Cisco Systems

  • 13 engaging demos by prominent companies, universities, and research institutions

  • Networking with peers during the breaks and evening reception

For more details, take a look at the website for the full agenda.

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope and Xilinx. We wouldn’t be able to hold this great event without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p...@p4.org.

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

P4.org