Using P4 with NetFPGA Virtex-II Pro 50

Hai Pham

Nov 20, 2023, 7:03:42 AM11/20/23
to p4-discuss
Hi all,

I am currently working on a project using the NetFPGA Virtex-II Pro 50 and I am interested in knowing whether it is possible to program in P4 language on this device.

I have done some research and understand that P4 can be used with NetFPGA SUME, but I have not found specific information about using P4 with NetFPGA Virtex-II Pro 50.

Could you please confirm if P4 can be used with NetFPGA Virtex-II Pro 50? If so, could you provide me with some instructional materials or references?

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Hai