[P4-dev] 2022-Feb-15 recording of Mihai Budiu's talk on p4c internals

Andy Fingerhut

Feb 16, 2022, 9:03:32 AMFeb 16
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
I hope to have this published on the P4.org channel on YouTube soon, but until then, here is a link to an MP4 format video that you can download and play.  It is about 125 MBytes in size, nearly one hour in duration.

There is about 3.5 minutes in the middle where the talk was interrupted, but it then resumes.  The interruption is from 28 mins 20 seconds until 31 mins 45 seconds.  If someone with the necessary video editing chops wants to create a version with that section removed, and preferably that does not blow up the encoding size dramatically as my first attempt did (to over 1 GByte), let me know.

Here is the link to the Google Docs document with all notes from previous meetings.  Near the beginning is a list of scheduled future talks that I edit as people volunteer to give such talks and pick a date.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut