NO P4.org open source developer days meeting today

Andy Fingerhut

Apr 16, 2024, 1:07:47 PMApr 16
to p4-dev
There is NO P4.org open source developer days meeting planned for today, 2024-Apr-16.

We do not have to have a speaker scheduled to give a presentation in order to have a P4.org open source developer days meeting, but in general we tend to have a bit more attendance when that is the case, and more to discuss.

As usual, if anyone has any topics that they would like to present themselves, or has ideas for speakers and/or topics they would like to see, please let us know, either publicly in the p4-dev email list, or you can contact me privately at andy.fi...@gmail.com

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut