[P4-dev] 2022-Jan-18 11am-noon Pacific Time P4.org open source developer days meeting

1 view

Andy Fingerhut

Jan 18, 2022, 12:36:37 PM1/18/22
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
NOTE: To join this meeting, you MUST have a Zoom account (either paid or free), and you MUST be logged into that account in a web browser before you attempt to join the meeting.

You WILL be placed into a waiting room when you attempt to join, and you MIGHT be text chatted by a moderator to ask you a question, to confirm that you are a person interested in the topic of the meeting, in an attempt to keep out Zoombombers who apparently enjoy disrupting meetings.

I do not have any speaker lined up today, so we can go straight into a few general announcements, and into the "shoot the breeze" segment of the meeting where all P4 and/or networking topics are fair game.

If you have any topics you would like to hear about in future meetings of this series, or would like to speak on a topic at a future meeting, please contact me and/or send a message to the p4-dev email list.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

Discussion focused on open source https://github.com/p4lang projects, but there may be other computer networking related topics discussed on occasion, too.

Andy Fingerhut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: P4.org open source developer days
Time: Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every 14 days, until Dec 20, 2022, 26 occurrence(s)
        Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jan 18, 2022 11:00 AM
        Feb 1, 2022 11:00 AM
        Feb 15, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 1, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 15, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 29, 2022 11:00 AM
        Apr 12, 2022 11:00 AM
        Apr 26, 2022 11:00 AM
        May 10, 2022 11:00 AM
        May 24, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jun 7, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jun 21, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jul 5, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jul 19, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 2, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 16, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 30, 2022 11:00 AM
        Sep 13, 2022 11:00 AM
        Sep 27, 2022 11:00 AM
        Oct 11, 2022 11:00 AM
        Oct 25, 2022 11:00 AM
        Nov 8, 2022 11:00 AM
        Nov 22, 2022 11:00 AM
        Dec 6, 2022 11:00 AM
        Dec 20, 2022 11:00 AM
Daily: https://intel.zoom.us/meeting/tJIqfuuupzgoE9G1EZrrs3e_1mkbRCVokk2j/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCuqTIoHN2WshCCRowAB4r4a-7xmHZBj_p6zTrfETJAMQbJZ-9JMIBcJtfb
Join Zoom Meeting
https://intel.zoom.us/j/96792693295?pwd=SDVKdnF2djlLaDlzTFdyWlIwM1MxZz09
Meeting ID: 967 9269 3295
Passcode: 544547
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,96792693295# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96792693295# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)