P4 integration with BATMAN mesh network.

Ranesh Naha

Mar 28, 2022, 11:32:22 PM3/28/22
to p4-dev
Hi there,

Any one have any idea how to integrate BATMAN mesh network with P4? Can we see/observe the BATMAN packets from P4 switch? I want to use this to connect multiple BATMAN networks using a P4 switch. It will be much appreciated if someone can tell me which files are might involve to this integration process.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Naha

Christian Esteve Rothenberg

Apr 9, 2022, 12:57:15 PM4/9/22
to Ranesh Naha, p4-dev
Hi Naha,

you may want to look at the BATMAN and P4 examples in Mininet-WiFi:

https://mininet-wifi.github.io/manet/

https://github.com/ramonfontes/mn-wifi-ebook/blob/main/expert.md#p4

BTW, we recently fully open-sourced here
https://github.com/ramonfontes/mn-wifi-ebook/blob/main/toc.md

the English version of the Mininet-WiFi book:
https://mininet-wifi.github.io/book/

-ch