[P4-dev] 2021-Jan-04 is next P4.org open source developer days meeting

Andy Fingerhut

Dec 25, 2021, 11:28:03 AM12/25/21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Note that due to Zoombombing at the previous meeting, I have deleted the previous invitations, changed the security settings on my Zoom account for future meeting invites, and created a new series of meetings with the same name, dates, and time, but with a new link to join the meeting.  See details below.

Part of these new security settings will require that to join the meeting:

+ You must have a Zoom account, either paid or free, and a confirmed email address associated with that Zoom account.  You must be signed on to your Zoom account in order to join the  meeting.

+ You will most likely be placed in a waiting room when you try to join the meeting.  You should see a message when this happens that you should open a Zoom chat window for the meeting, and answer any challenge questions directed to you by the host or a co-host.  The intent here is to prove you are a person interested in the subject matter of the meeting, which should be an easy test to pass if you have at least heard of P4 before.

If you are interested in being a co-host for the meeting, to help in deciding who to allow into the meeting from the waiting room, please send me private email at andy.fi...@gmail.com

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

Andy Fingerhut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: P4.org open source developer days
Time: Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every 14 days, until Dec 20, 2022, 26 occurrence(s)
        Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jan 18, 2022 11:00 AM
        Feb 1, 2022 11:00 AM
        Feb 15, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 1, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 15, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 29, 2022 11:00 AM
        Apr 12, 2022 11:00 AM
        Apr 26, 2022 11:00 AM
        May 10, 2022 11:00 AM
        May 24, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jun 7, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jun 21, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jul 5, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jul 19, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 2, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 16, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 30, 2022 11:00 AM
        Sep 13, 2022 11:00 AM
        Sep 27, 2022 11:00 AM
        Oct 11, 2022 11:00 AM
        Oct 25, 2022 11:00 AM
        Nov 8, 2022 11:00 AM
        Nov 22, 2022 11:00 AM
        Dec 6, 2022 11:00 AM
        Dec 20, 2022 11:00 AM
Daily: https://intel.zoom.us/meeting/tJIqfuuupzgoE9G1EZrrs3e_1mkbRCVokk2j/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCuqTIoHN2WshCCRowAB4r4a-7xmHZBj_p6zTrfETJAMQbJZ-9JMIBcJtfb

Join Zoom Meeting
https://intel.zoom.us/j/96792693295?pwd=SDVKdnF2djlLaDlzTFdyWlIwM1MxZz09

Meeting ID: 967 9269 3295
Passcode: 544547
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,96792693295# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96792693295# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 967 9269 3295
Find your local number: https://intel.zoom.us/u/abFKPJS0GV

Join by SIP
96792...@zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
149.137.68.253 (Mexico)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 967 9269 3295
Passcode: 544547

Andy Fingerhut

Jan 4, 2022, 2:38:42 AMJan 4
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Radostin Stoyanov has agreed to talk about some of his open source P4 work at tomorrow's P4.org open source developer days meeting, including Raspberry Pi, some scripts he has developed to create pre-compiled binary packages for open source P4 dev tools on a couple of Linux distributions, and MTPSA, the Multi-Tenant Portable Switch Architecture.

See my earlier message below, regarding changes where in order to join the meeting, you must have a Zoom account, and you must be signed in to this Zoom account before joining the meeting.  This is an extra security precaution in hopes of preventing meeting disruptions from unwelcome guests.  Also you will be put into a waiting room when you join.  Please open a chat window and look for any questions that may be directed towards you to confirm you are someone who knows at least a little bit about P4, if we do not recognize your name.  Sorry for the extra trouble in joining.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut