"PSA implementation status" meetings are gone, but please join us in the new meetings!

Andy Fingerhut

Mar 10, 2022, 11:15:01 AM3/10/22
to p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-dev
For some time I hosted a series of meetings I called "PSA implementation status" meetings.  I do not host them any longer, but every week or two I see a few email messages from Zoom indicating that someone has attempted to join the Zoom meeting for that series.  I do not know any way to contact those people directly to let them know of this change, so hopefully some of them have joined one of the p4-arch or p4-dev email lists and read this.

Instead, we have a new series of meetings we are calling "P4.org open source developer days".  People are welcome to discuss implementation of PSA in that meeting if they wish, but the scope is intentionally much broader, and we have seen anywhere from 10 to 20 people join these meetings in the last couple of months, often with invited talks from people developing P4 projects that are released as open source.  You can find notes for previous meetings in this Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aUYNShKEzkXmJXGjf6HGTw7ZItdkbpR18bOy8KjzGrE/edit

For dates, times, and links to join for all P4.org meetings, see the calendar here: https://p4.org/working-groups/. Below I have added the meeting joining details specifically for the P4.org open source developer days series of meetings.

If you use Google calendar, you can also add all of those P4.org events to make them visible on your Google calendar.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

Andy Fingerhut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: P4.org open source developer days

Time: Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

        Every 14 days, until Dec 20, 2022, 26 occurrence(s)

        Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM

        Jan 18, 2022 11:00 AM

        Feb 1, 2022 11:00 AM

        Feb 15, 2022 11:00 AM

        Mar 1, 2022 11:00 AM

        Mar 15, 2022 11:00 AM

        Mar 29, 2022 11:00 AM

        Apr 12, 2022 11:00 AM

        Apr 26, 2022 11:00 AM

        May 10, 2022 11:00 AM

        May 24, 2022 11:00 AM

        Jun 7, 2022 11:00 AM

        Jun 21, 2022 11:00 AM

        Jul 5, 2022 11:00 AM

        Jul 19, 2022 11:00 AM

        Aug 2, 2022 11:00 AM

        Aug 16, 2022 11:00 AM

        Aug 30, 2022 11:00 AM

        Sep 13, 2022 11:00 AM

        Sep 27, 2022 11:00 AM

        Oct 11, 2022 11:00 AM

        Oct 25, 2022 11:00 AM

        Nov 8, 2022 11:00 AM

        Nov 22, 2022 11:00 AM

        Dec 6, 2022 11:00 AM

        Dec 20, 2022 11:00 AM

Daily: https://intel.zoom.us/meeting/tJIqfuuupzgoE9G1EZrrs3e_1mkbRCVokk2j/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCuqTIoHN2WshCCRowAB4r4a-7xmHZBj_p6zTrfETJAMQbJZ-9JMIBcJtfb

Join Zoom Meeting

https://intel.zoom.us/j/96792693295?pwd=SDVKdnF2djlLaDlzTFdyWlIwM1MxZz09

Meeting ID: 967 9269 3295

Passcode: 544547

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,96792693295# US (New York)

+13017158592,,96792693295# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)