NO 2022-Jun-21 P4.org open source developer days meeting

Andy Fingerhut

Jun 21, 2022, 12:42:16 PMJun 21
to p4-dev
My apologies for the late notice on not holding this meeting today.  I knew I was planning on being on vacation, but thought earlier I might be able to hold the meeting anyway, but it turns out it conflicts with some active vacation plans today.

The next planned meeting is 2 weeks away.

I have still to publish a link to the recording of an invited talk given at the previous meeting 2 weeks ago.  It was recorded, and will be published in the meeting notes and announced in this email list when published.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut