Design slides for bounded loops in P4

Andy Fingerhut

Aug 25, 2023, 11:29:17 PM8/25/23
to p4-...@lists.p4.org

during the last P4 LDWG meeting in early August.  I recently added new slides (slide 12 and later) that propose more details about the kinds of for loops that might be reasonable to include in the language.  If there is time at the 2023-Aug-28 meeting to talk about it, I would be happy to go over it.  Feel free to add comments about the slides any time, including as comments on this issue: Introduce compile-time bounded for loops and if statements inside of `entries` table property · Issue #1261 · p4lang/p4-spec (github.com)

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut