"September" LDWG

Nate Foster

Aug 26, 2023, 2:40:34 AM8/26/23
to p4-design, Jonathan Dilorenzo
Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that we'll have our next LDWG meeting today, August 28th, on an unusual day but at the usual time: 1-2:30pm PT. We agreed to move the day up because of conflicts with the US Labor Day holiday and SIGCOMM conference.

The Zoom link can be found on the working group calendar (https://p4.org/working-groups).

As usual, please send any items you'd like to discuss to Jonathan and me and we'll consider it for the agenda.

Best wishes,
Nate & Jonathan

Andy Fingerhut

Aug 26, 2023, 11:03:53 AM8/26/23
to Nate Foster, p4-design, Jonathan Dilorenzo
If there is time and interest, I would request the following items be on the agenda:

https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/1261 (there is a link in that issue now to a Powerpoint slide deck that I would present, if on the agenda)

Andy