Google Summer of Code kickoff meeting May 21, 2024

Andy Fingerhut

May 14, 2024, 10:43:43 AMMay 14
to p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-arch, p4-dev
P4.org has been accepted for the Google Summer of Code for 2024.  For details on joining the kickoff meeting on May 21, see the P4.org calendar of meetings here: https://p4.org/working-groups/

Bili Dong, Fabian Ruffy, and a team of volunteer project mentors did all the work to fill out the application, answer follow-up questions, collect project ideas, round up potential mentors, organize meetings, etc.  I know a lot of time goes into such things, and I want to make sure it is not a thankless task by saying a big THANK YOU!

Andy Fingerhut
P4.org Technical Steering Team

Bili Dong

May 14, 2024, 1:08:55 PMMay 14
to Andy Fingerhut, p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-arch, p4-dev
Andy, thanks a lot for helping us setting up this meeting!

I'd like to have a few more words about the meeting content:
  • First of all, we welcome anyone interested to attend this meeting! It's not just for the GSoC participants.
  • One high level goal of this meeting is to introduce our GSoC contributors and projects to the P4 community. For now, you can find a short description of each project on our GSoC page.
  • If you have further thoughts or suggestions on any of these projects, this meeting might be a good time for the discussion!
We look forward to meeting everyone there!

Thanks,
Bili (on behalf of the P4 GSoC team)

Fabian Ruffy

May 21, 2024, 11:10:43 AMMay 21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-arch, p4-dev

Reminder that this will take place in an hour!

Fabian

Fabian Ruffy

May 21, 2024, 11:58:33 AMMay 21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-arch, p4-dev