January LDWG is *today*

Nate Foster

Jan 8, 2024, 3:43:53 AMJan 8
to p4-design
The January P4 LDWG meeting is today (pushed back from New Year's Day for obvious reasons :-).

Hope to see you there -- 1pm-2:30pm PT on Zoom.

https://cornell.zoom.us/j/92810436001?pwd=MG5SWHJnVWwxZnAyWHFPU3JuTlJmZz09

Best wishes,
Nate & Jonathan

Ryan Goodfellow

Jan 8, 2024, 3:11:16 PMJan 8
to Nate Foster, p4-design
Hi Folks,

Unfortunately I have a medical appointment today that is running late and will not be able to make it. I do have a presentation I would like to discuss on the ISA topic. This can wait till the next meeting. But if folks are interested I’d be happy to present and discuss at an interim date between now and the next meeting.

~ ry (he/him)

Jonathan Dilorenzo

Jan 8, 2024, 3:14:58 PMJan 8
to Ryan Goodfellow, Nate Foster, p4-design
Hey Ryan,

Thanks for letting us know. Based on the notes from last meeting, I believe we had you scheduled to talk about that for next meeting anyway! But if you'd like feedback sooner, we could look at interim dates?

Ryan Goodfellow

Jan 8, 2024, 3:18:06 PMJan 8
to Jonathan Dilorenzo, Nate Foster, p4-design
Sounds good. Let’s plan on the next regularly scheduled meeting. Thanks!

~ ry (he/him)